Tuesday, June 2, 2009

V Digest #2: upcoming changes

June 2 news entry: Vryce hypes up some features he's gonna be putting into the game.

Mentioned as coming soon (no word on how soon, though):

*Bloodswords (which will need to spend a certain amount of time in CPK daily)

*The "Explore" module, which will reward players with lots of experience for fully exploring a zone.

*Economy changes, notably:
Gold tax
Clan businesses
New wagon trading equations
Higher prices to buy trade goods
Trade goods produced by clan businesses that need to be taken to a trade post
Ship trading (to islands)

It sounds like he's going to do all the economy changes at once, but he didn't say anything explicitly confirming that.

1 comment:

  1. I think this new explore feature is good. I'm looking forward to having a reason to go to new zones, rather than grinding in the same old ones.

    I go to just a few zones, with no reason to look around. Even when I do zones I know, I don't explore them fully. This should be good. Especially if the DM will recommend zones for me, too.

    ReplyDelete