Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aq, and xp

After being told of some work that needed to be done, i called upon a dragon. I instructed the dragon to fly to the Mellorian Citadel, and upon arrival, i headed straight to the baron. The baron was afraid that his soldiers may not be sufficient to fend off an impending pirate attack. I headed to Trellor and met with the Commander of the stormwatch. He offered his services for a price. So, off i headed to the Fortress Shadowclaw to track down 8 red eye gems. I arrived at the zone, and with help from Kyushla, i was able to obtain the 8 gems. I called for the services of another dragon, and headed back to Trellor. Upon obtaining his payment, the Commander requested I inform the Baron of his tentative arrival. The Baron rewarded me handsomely, on a job well done.
"The Citadel Baron says, 'A great deal of thanks to you, Skibharr. Here, take this as your reward.'
The Baron of the Citadel raises his hand and claps it. A herald walks into the room and presents to you a bar of platinum and quickly leaves the room."

But, the adventure didn't stop there, as i was leaving, Fflewddur and Impet from The Knights Templar arrived, intent on assisting the soldiers of Mellorian Citadel in their defense. I quickly joined their form and off we went. Fflewddur stabbed the pirate captain first off, and then we began to locate and dispatch the pirates. We finished up, and informed the Baron of our completion, and we collected our reward.
That was adventure today. I look forward to more adventures.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a grand adventure. Generally I don't like AQ's, but this one sounded good.

    ReplyDelete